“We’re going to be implementing the guardrails to ensure those who receive CHIPS funds cannot compromise national security… they’re not allowed to use this money to invest in China, they can’t develop leading-edge technologies in China…. for a period of ten years,” in response to US Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo., explaining the US Chips and Science Act.
- “Unholy:” Sam Smith’s new tune is a TikTok hit
- Elon Musk Activating Satellite Internet As U.S. Eases Sanctions To Aid Iranian Protesters
- Heisman Watch: Bryce Young reminds us why he received it final season
- Stephen Colbert Spots New Trump Claim ‘So Crazy’ Even Sean Hannity Was Confused
- Italy’s Election Front-Runner Sheds Far-Right Image, Courts the West
No comments to show.