One man, who didn’t need to be named, informed the BBC’s Rayhan Demytrie he had grabbed his passport and headed to the border, with out packing anything, instantly after President’ Putin’s announcement – as a result of he fell into the group that would probably be despatched to the conflict.
- Bosnian election: Polls open in a race between nationalists and reformists
- College soccer winners and losers for Week 5
- ‘Hocus Pocus 2’ evaluation: A Bette-middling Disney sequel
- How this astronaut makes use of fighter jets to coach for area journey
- Op-Ed: The quandary of U.S.-trained Chinese scientists: Stay or depart?
No comments to show.