LONDON — From England to Scotland, 1000’s of mourners lined up for hours to pay their respects to Queen Elizabeth II. A Royal Air Power aircraft carried her coffin from Edinburgh to London on Tuesday night, the most recent leg of a 500-mile ceremonial journey that takes the late monarch to her last resting place in Windsor.
- Charlize Theron Reveals She Felt Belittled After Director Pushed Her To Look More ‘F**kable’
- How to Build a Metaverse, Part 1: Genesis
- Calmes: Congress is attempting to cease its personal members from one other coup try
- College soccer prime performs: Michigan vs. Maryland; Clemson vs. Wake Forest, extra
- Pharoah Sanders, legendary jazz musician, dies at 81
No comments to show.