One other movie considered potential Oscar materials is She Stated, staring Carey Mulligan and Zoe Kazan as Megan Twohey and Jodi Kantor, the New York Occasions journalists whose investigation into Harvey Weinstein helped launch the #MeToo motion. She Stated could have its world premiere subsequent month on the New York Film Festival.
- Bosnian election: Polls open in a race between nationalists and reformists
- College soccer winners and losers for Week 5
- ‘Hocus Pocus 2’ evaluation: A Bette-middling Disney sequel
- How this astronaut makes use of fighter jets to coach for area journey
- Op-Ed: The quandary of U.S.-trained Chinese scientists: Stay or depart?
No comments to show.