LONDON — The road to pay respects to Queen Elizabeth II as she lies in state at Westminster Hall forward of Monday’s state funeral stretches for miles by means of central London, snaking south throughout the Thames River to close Blackfriars Bridge — a distance of some two miles, as of 6 a.m. In typical British style, the road is fastidiously managed, with stewards, wristbands and bathrooms alongside the best way.
- Iran’s sweeping web blackouts are a critical trigger for concern
- NFL Week 3 schedule, matchups and five-minute information
- Charlize Theron Reveals She Felt Belittled After Director Pushed Her To Look More ‘F**kable’
- How to Build a Metaverse, Part 1: Genesis
- Calmes: Congress is attempting to cease its personal members from one other coup try
No comments to show.