In a press release on the $1.1bn bailout, IMF deputy managing director Antoinette Sayeh mentioned: “Pakistan’s economy has been buffeted by adverse external conditions, due to spillovers from the war in Ukraine, and domestic challenges, including from accommodative policies that resulted in uneven and unbalanced growth.”
- What To Expect When Weaning Your Child From Breastfeeding
- iPhone 14 Plus Review: Big Screen, Big Battery, Not-as-Big Price
- ‘Werewolf by Night’ offers Marvel an opportunity to indicate off its monster-ous aspect
- Nobel panel to announce winner of peace prize
- LeBron James reiterates intention to personal NBA staff in Las Vegas
No comments to show.