Johi, a city close to the lake, has been surrounded by water and now resembles an island. Its residents have constructed an improvised dyke to decelerate water coming into the realm, as they did throughout floods in 2010. Authorities instructed the BBC they have no idea but if the measure will work this time.
- Powerful storm hits north Philippines, hundreds evacuated
- Albert Pujols’ 700th house run has particular that means to Latinos
- Actor Ryan Grantham will get life in jail for killing his mom
- Pink Floyd Founder Cancels Poland Concerts After Rage Over Ukraine War Remarks
- Brady-Rodgers, Bills-Dolphins, Ravens-Pats headline NFL Week 3
No comments to show.