Mr Odinga – a long-serving opposition chief, nicknamed Baba (“father”) by his supporters, is operating for president for a fifth time. Mr Ruto, who has tried to emphasize his reference to extraordinary Kenyans by calling himself a “hustler”, shall be taking his first stab on the presidency.
- Pink Floyd: Roger Waters’ Poland reveals cancelled
- Giorgia Meloni And Her Far-Right Party Lead Vote In Italian Elections: Exit Poll
- Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers meet on Sunday: NFL Week 3 Preview
- Adam Devine Wins For Best Reaction To Adam Levine’s Cheating Scandal
- No Surprise: Texas Gov. Didn’t ‘Eliminate All Rapists’ As Promised After Anti-Abortion Law
No comments to show.