California already mandates arts instructing in public colleges, however lack of funding has successfully nullified the requirement in 4 out of each 5 of them. No extra. The election day passage — by nearly 2 to 1 — of Proposition 28, California’s artwork and music Ok-12 training funding initiative, shifts about $1 billion from the state’s common fund into annual public-school arts instruction. (That’s lower than one-half of 1% of the state’s complete common fund finances.) The hurdle now: The state’s Ok-12 applications should discover 15,000 licensed instructors in dance, media arts, music, theater and visible arts. That’s the massive quantity educators assume will likely be wanted. Sure,15,000 accredited arts academics.
- Meet the Etsy creator behind Beyoncé’s disco-ball cowboy hat
- NHL All-Star Game predictions – Brightest stars, thrilling combos
- U.S. Considering Plan To Down Chinese Balloon Over Atlantic
- High college ladies’ water polo: Southern Section playoff pairings
- Jonathan Groff And Ben Aldridge Reflect On Playing Gay Dads In ‘Knock At The Cabin’
No comments to show.