The NFL playoffs are lastly right here, however some key gamers is perhaps lacking out on the motion.
This is the newest on the harm standing of key gamers across the league forward of this weekend’s playoff motion.
Seahawks @ 49ers (4:30 p.m. Saturday, FOX)
- SEA RB Kenneth Walker II (will play) returned to apply Thursday and would not have a designation listed, making him good to go for Saturday’s sport.
- SEA beginning security Ryan Neal will return after lacking the final three video games. SEA DE Shelby Harris (knee) and SEA RB DeeJay Dallas are amongst 4 gamers listed as questionable.
- S.F. LB Dre Greenlaw (will play), whereas being listed as questionable after lacking Week 18 on account of a again harm, seems to be on observe to play on Saturday.
- S.F. QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) and S.F. CB Amby Thomas (ankle) have been the one 49ers gamers dominated out for Saturday’s sport.
Chargers @ Jaguars (8:15 p.m. Saturday, NBC)
- LAC WR Mike Williams is questionable after struggling a again harm within the regular-season finale. He did not apply through the week.
- JAX QB Trevor Lawrence (questionable) was restricted at apply all week with a toe harm, however he is performed by way of the harm since he suffered it in Week 13.
Trevor Lawrence makes playoff debut vs. Chargers in Super Wild Card Weekend
Dolphins @ Payments (1 p.m. Sunday, CBS)
- MIA QB Tua Tagovailoa (out) has already been dominated out, as he stays in concussion protocol.
- MIA QB Teddy Bridgewater (restricted) continues to be coping with a damaged finger on his throwing hand that he suffered in Week 17, inflicting him to overlook Week 18. McDaniel indicated that Skylar Thompson will get the beginning on Sunday.
- The Dolphins have 17 gamers listed on their harm report. OT Terron Armstead has but to apply this week (toe/pec/knee/hip), whereas LB Bradley Chubb returned to apply Thursday in restricted style.
- BUF QB Josh Allen is listed on the harm report, however has been a full participant this week, as he is coping with accidents to his ankle and the elbow on his throwing arm.
- BUF Security Micah Hyde’s 21-day activation window opened on Wednesday. The All-Professional security has been out since Week 2 with a neck harm.
Giants @ Vikings (4:30 p.m. Sunday, FOX)
- NYG OT Evan Neal (restricted) was added to the harm report on Thursday with an ankle harm that restricted him at apply.
- Each participant on the Giants’ energetic roster has practiced this week, however 4 different gamers — together with nook Adoree’ Jackson (knee) and defensive lineman Leonard Williams (neck) — have been restricted.
- MIN heart Garrett Bradbury was a full participant at Thursday’s apply, making it possible he returns from a knee harm that value him 5 video games.
- MIN security Harrison Smith (knee) was the one Vikings participant restricted at Thursday’s apply.
Ravens @ Bengals (8:15 p.m. Sunday, NBC)
- BAL QB Lamar Jackson did not apply once more on Thursday and indicated that his five-game absence will lengthen to 6 video games on account of a knee harm.
- BAL QB Tyler Huntley threw at Thursday’s apply however was restricted. The Ravens’ prime backup QB missed their Week 18 sport on account of wrist and shoulder accidents.
- CIN WR Tee Higgins returned to apply Thursday after lacking Wednesday’s apply with an sickness.
Cowboys @ Buccaneers (8:15 p.m. Monday, ABC/ESPN)
- DAL OT Tyron Smith (knee) and defensive finish DeMarcus Lawrence (foot) have been the one two Cowboys gamers that have been restricted at apply on Thursday.
- T.B. CB Carlton Davis is “good to go” in accordance with coach Todd Bowles after lacking the final two video games with a shoulder harm.
- T.B. DT Vita Vea was restricted in apply on Thursday, as he is handled a calf harm that pressured him to overlook three of the final 4 video games.
- T.B. C Ryan Jensen could possibly be activated from injured reserve to play on Monday after lacking the whole common season on account of a knee harm, Bowles stated Thursday.
Colin decides how a lot strain Cowboys, Bucs, Chiefs are underneath to achieve SB LVII
- PHI QB Jalen Hurts did not throw at apply on Thursday. He missed two video games earlier than returning in Week 18 on account of a right-shoulder harm. He instructed reporters that “it’s a good thing there’s a bye week” and did not dispute the concept he may not be at 100% when the Eagles return to motion subsequent week.
Prime tales from FOX Sports activities:
Get extra from Nationwide Soccer League Comply with your favorites to get details about video games, information and extra