The day after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky met with President Biden on the White Home on Wednesday and addressed Congress, making the case for continued assist after 300 days of battle, the Senate accepted a $1.7 trillion omnibus spending invoice, agreeing to ship 44.9 billion in emergency army, financial and humanitarian help to Ukraine. The Home of Representatives would additionally should go the package deal, and has till Friday to take action.
- ‘Baby Ruby’ overview: Horror or darkish comedy will depend on your POV
- LAFC turns into first MLS membership valued at $1 billion
- Paris Olympics: Up to 40 nations might boycott Games, says Poland sports activities minister
- Ravens’ Tyler Huntley is clutch for AFC
- South Korea court docket rejects temple’s declare to statue it says pirates pillaged
No comments to show.